Our May CFIRA Educational Series will cover Crowdfunding Intermediaries. The webinar will be held on May 01, 2014, at 1:00 PM EDT.
Agenda topics include:
- What is a crowdfunding intermediary?
- Key regulatory challenges
- Intellectual property considerations
- Cybersecurity risks
- Due diligence best practices
- Potential legal and reputational risks
- Filing and reporting requirements
Michael J. Burwick, Esq. of Day Pitney LLP will be moderating, with speakers such as: Eliza Sporn Fromberg, Esq. of Day Pitney LLP, David D. Postolski, Esq. of Day Pitney LLP, Andrew D. Stephenson of CrowdCheck, Inc.and Kim Wales of Wales Capital.
Register now to get educated on crowdfunding intermediaries!